Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hey hey couz! woah how come it became so pink!?

haha ehh the previous skin not bad what, quite cool

oh where are all the guys?? not participating?! haha

well anyway, let me tell u about my day in sunny Singapore..

im having the holidays right now! but i've gotta study=( sighhhhhhh so much to do but so little time.

oh ying loo: i took bio module because it's one of the requirements but not a CORE module, just for fun

yupzyupz, been studying financial accounting the whole dayyyyy. my mind is filled with ratios..income statement and balance sheets! haha cant imagine myself doing this module.

after that i went for training...and ya that's about all in my life in sunny Singapore.

ohhh n mommy bought DURIAN mooncake! yummy yum yum

hehez alright that's about it. Happy Mid Autumn Festival my dear cousins! lyadd!

-peiru-=)

No comments: