Sunday, September 23, 2007

My first entry, my first words..

Asalamualaikum salam dan selamat sejahtera sepupu-sepupu sekalian.. Apa khabar? lol

First of all, I must say that this is indeed a genius idea to keep in touch with everyone.

There are 34 of us in total, our generation is really huge, so yeah, we need this.. haha.

I shall then give YingFei a pat on the back for creating this blog, lol...

I see that we already got entries coming in, this is really good. I love reading them especially from you guys that live far far away from us, haha.

Well well, let's see, there is nothing much going on for me right now. I have just completed my internship in a community pharmacy and I'm on a long holiday right now...

Alright, I shall keep you all update whenever I'm free..

Hope to see more entries soon..

Goodnight everyone!

Love, Ying Loo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long holiday?!! eh come to singapore la!! heh... or ok u can start planning to go to HK!!!... when can we go HK!?!!! mayb in early dec?!! after u guys moved?!