Friday, September 28, 2007

YO YO YO!!

hey yoz!!!!! GRACE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

wow!! nice!! trip to hong kong!!! damn cooool!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! a trip without parents lagi more damn nice!!! cun cun!!! very cun plan!!! ya,i heard dat hong kong is not very nice...

but but but but but but but but but!!!!!!!!

i got SCHOOOOOLLLL!!!!!! and i jus started my new semester in DECEMBER!!!!! OMG!!!!!! ................. aiyoh!!! y dun we all jus go ah jia hse and camp there and hv a gathering??? hahaha!! jus kidding lah.... i hate my school's timetable!! where got ppl december go skol wan.... gila!!!! NO MORE EXPRESS COURSE FOR ME!!! aku mahu pergi ke hong kong!! =.="

as ah fei wan me to blog my "interesting" college life.... hahaha!!! anyway.. now i damn like my life in college!!!! interesting college life!!! heheheh!!!! but... i hate da subjects....i ask u..who like statistics!! but...gotta like it anyway.... actually..sebenarnya... my life is very normal only...jus go to school... after class come home.. liddat oni lah... tak da special....

ooooops!!! got class now... gtg!!! chiaoz!!!! loves!!

>GraCE<

No comments: