Monday, October 22, 2007

Hong Kong trip...




I’m feeling suicidal whenever the word “Hong Kong” pops into my mind..

Yes, I’m standing on the roof right now with my laptop..

No no, don’t come near me..

I’m jumping now..

No, you cannot change my mind…

*thud*

...................................................................................

Hie, this is my spirit talking right now..

Okay, so, about the Hong Kong trip @#*$&%!!&#*. (I am cussing. No, my spirit is cussing actually..)

Lately, I’ve been discussing alot about this trip with Xinglin.

Finally, we decided to ask Uncle Kevin’s help to get us a reasonable and good tour package for a 7D6N trip and hopefully get to finalize the trip fast.

So, he came down to grandma’s house on Saturday and… and… suddenly I feel like I’m in a battle field, I can see bombs exploding right in front of me, missiles falling fast, sirens wailing. Sergeant and lieutenants were barking at each other.

Sorry for the parody but I’m frustrated.

It was a night of opinions.
All we asked was just for a rough budget of SGD800 budget that covers accommodations and budget flight ticket and..
“Aiya, you all wanna go HK but still wanna save money at the same time, how to go lidat?”

How I wished we never asked.

And yesterday, mum and dad told me that the “moving-into-the-new-house” date will be brought forward to December. So, you know, yeah, I understand what they trying to tell us.

Why oh why! Why why why?

But still, i'll try to make this trip come through though.

-yingloo-

No comments: