Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hahndorf (German Village) 13th February 2008

I went to Hahndorf today which is a German Village.
It was on top of the hill so it was very very cold.
The village was kinda boring...its just like one whole street of shops and restaurants selling hotdogs, hams and etc...
So we headed straight to the Farm Barn.
Lazy to type lar..... so i shall just let the pictures explain it all!! hehe...

Waiting for the bus to Hahndorf farm barn

Long Neck turtle
"Lizard" with BLUE tongue! YUCKS!
"Lizard" on my shoulder.
When it is on my shoulder..
the stupid Lizard keep licking my neck with
its BLUE disgusting tongue! YUCKS!
Baby Sheep...
Its feeding time, we had a chance to feed them with milk bottle!
They were rushing for it and the milk is like splashing everywhere! haha...
Then, we went out into the farm to feed the other animals with carrots.
That's the girl that brought us around the farm.
Kangaroos! They have really soft fur unlike the sheep. haha..

That stupid DUCK...keep pecking on my shoes, and my pants with its dirty mouth!
So disgusting...he even bite my leg! Damn it!
Hate DONALD DUCK now!

Wallabes
After feeding the animals, we headed back into the barn to milk the cow...hehe..
That is Daisy the cow and the man who showed us on how to do the milking!
That's me milking Daisy..Can u see the milk?
That is the machine that they used to milk the cow.
Btw, Daisy is 4 months pregnant!
And... Finally, its time to leave..haha...

So that's all for my trip! I dont think i will go back for a second time eventhough its kinda fun coz it is SO SMELLY and i had been stepping on ALL KINDS of ANIMALS shit today! haha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here

Anonymous said...

rememeber to clean ur sweater hor i tink it prob smells!!!

xinglin

Anonymous said...

The village was kinda boring[...]restaurants selling hotdogs, hams and etc...

LOL, u mean weibwurste, bratwurst, leberkase etc.. *stomach growling*!!

Anonymous said...

Thats me btw.. CT

Anonymous said...

u re damm lame leh u whitewashed ct!! wahahah.. ahem u not black-influenced ma?!!! :P

BRATWURST!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

xinglin