Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello everyone!
It has been such a long time since my last post here..



I've been doing tons of preparations for this anaemic man last week.. Poor man, tsk tsk tsk..

And tomorrow, I might have to give patient counseling to this particular man which i'm still trying to figure out if he is suffering from constipation or eczema..
Ahhhh, I still dunno if he has to apply the cream to his rectal or skin.. hahaha..

The weather in Adelaide is beyond horrible. I'm having the time of my life here now..

Whoever thought of coming here now is absolutely not a good idea.
If you still wish to get down here, i'll welcome you with an open arms and tell you "Welcome to hell"

Alright, I have to get back to my work already..

Take care everyone and have a beautiful day!

Ta!

-Ying Loo-

No comments: