Friday, April 25, 2008

GreetingS!

HE Y'aLL!

How's everyone doing? My holidays are ending soon! SAD SAD SAD!!!!

After this...i will be having the "time" of my life cause lots of exams are comin up and also due dates for my assignments and lab reports too! So annoying!

And my MAJOR exams will officially begin on 24th JUNE which is on my mummy;s bday!

ANd....JULY 5th....i will BE HOME!!!!! YES YES YES!! ~~

Few more days...I CAN DO THIS!! Haha...

Oh well, i am goin to post outdated picture again! Haha...

She is my cousin from HK. She dropped by Adelaide during march for a few days and brought us out for good dinner! Haha...

I think so far...that was the best day ever since i arrived here!

She even brought us stuff....pashmina scarves, thermos, novels, jackets...etc...

And...the best part....she gave us POCKET MONEY TOO!!! hehe

I will update again later! Wanna do some study first!

REMEMBER JULY 5TH ya!!!

Cya!

Love, FEI

No comments: