Sunday, November 2, 2008

recession ah!

hello hello!

i see no one is updating this blog! what's happening with all of you! it's suppose to be a group effort u know! haha

time now is 2.40am Singapore time..ahyooo i cannot sleep leh! toss and turn on my bed for an hour already but still im in front of this com, blogging...

well nothing much has changed for me..im still me. although the world has changed quite a bit im still the same as ever. "recession ah!" has been on every uncle's mouth lately, it can get a wee bit irritating sometimes hehez

yes and our annual holiday trip..i cant wait you know! but it seems like it'll nv happen? haha fei and loo! we got to decide on a place like REAL SOOOON! or else it'll be Klang for X'mas and Singapore for me! =( boooooo recession ah! hahaha

okie as usual, this time of the year im supposedly in luv with my B-O-O-K-S! arghh so frustrating! my projects piled up like crazy, it's like i cant see the light from the other end of the tunnel..nv ending readings and projects..=(

okiee so some photos to spice things up a little,


cant sleep,
peiru=(

No comments: