Sunday, September 30, 2007

hey hey couzies!

haha my first time using blogspot! hehe cool cool
im currently waiting for the my lecture notes to be printed so might as well blogggggg!tons of lecture notes awaiting for print.

anyway today's a sunday and yes tml is gonna be monday
MONDAY=END OF HOLIDAYS=MORE LECTURES AND TUTORIALS=TEST!= =(
ohhh well.. let me tell u about my day..
basically i went for a movie with me friends today..that chuck and larry show. isnt that bad..quite nice ermmm i'll give it 3.5 popcorns out of 5
ohh i watched that ping pong show on friday called Balls of Fury! well that's nicer i guess 4popcorns!=)

still printing.....

and we went for a steamboat buffet after the movie and ate to our hearts content! woo hoo and then i realise that "oh no i havent printed my lecture notes!"
haha too much holiday for me

still printing...........

ohhh ok nothing much to say alreadyyy..sooo goodbye!

oh yes! get well soon to ahyi shep peng and xin ling's grandfather!

take care all=)

-peiru-

No comments: