Saturday, September 29, 2007

Triple "Wows"

No wait, I didn't sabotage the blog's skin. Ah, that still remains a mystery..

I visited the page yesterday and I saw a dull green page popping up on my screen, and I thought maybe I should do something about it..

So, I decided to change it and... this xanga thing drove me nuts, I previewed more than 70 skins yesterday, slept at 3am and the whole thing is still as messed up as possible...

This is the new skin that I found yesterday, looks so... (i'm lost for words). The theme is okay but it can't support a chatterbox. Meanwhile for the private viewing skin, i'm so sorry about it, please bear with this for the time being. I'll come up with something better ASAP..

I thought of shifting this whole thing to blogspot... Is that okay? Can I see a raise of hands? haha

I'm waiting for Fei to come back now so that I can discuss this with her. Her Macbook can't view blogspot or something lidat.. Hmmm...

Wow xinglin, BBQ, ooh so niceee...i wantttt... haha

Ah wow, Rolls Royce, how's the interview?

Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona... woooooooooowww


-yingloo-

No comments: