Monday, October 1, 2007

buy 4d time!!

ahhhh... its time to buy 4d leh...u noe y! cus tmd... i juz sat on the bus n i see two person concurrently digging gold... i muz b damm lucky today i see gold everywhere... so i tink i need to buy toto or 4d... wahahahahah........ grrrr.. its totally obscene la.. they diggin gold like nobody's business lor... sighhhhh

i noe all of us dig gold la.. but not in public rite like on a public bus... sighhh

so interesting stuffs..... BA! NO! kaoz except today i try to troubleshoot where did the bloody missing person go to on my list... n it took me damm long... i was fallin asleep lor... poor me rite...

n OH the bitch *of my ban gong shi* came back.. super crappy there goes my quiet peaceful morning ... cus she HAHAHHA from one end to the other.. n kbkb with her croaking voice.. which pisses me off....the frog of the year la... goodness sake.... even my mp3 can't drown her frog voice lor... n the worse ting.. it went on non-stop lor... sigh.. poor me hor...

ahhhhhh... hong kong hong kong.. go ding girls .. how's ur mom?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this?

Anonymous said...

'concurrently' haha

Anonymous said...

OH TIS ME XINGLIN hahah forget to sign off heh

Anonymous said...

Okay, i'm still talking to my dad about the HK trip..
I know that this is taking too long but aih, difficult difficult, my dad is not convince about us going alone by ourselves.. How to convince him huh? He's worried bout us being lost there.. alamak aih..

My mum is getting better each day, her walking is still a little slow but not to worry, she is recovering fast.
She even wants to start cooking already, but nah, i'm not letting her do that.. haha.
So for now, she only give intsructions and i'll do the cooking.. hahaha