Tuesday, October 2, 2007

hey to all of my cousins!

hey y'all

how's everyone's life been doing?? hope real great to all of u eh..
first time.. first post.. on a blog.. HAHA its not im swakoo.. but i dun really like to post my stuffs up for everyone to see.. but.. for my cousins.. i shall crap my crappy events from now onwards. hahaha

Sisters Ding: how's ur mom doing?? read frm the prev post that she went operation?? on the behalf of my family, send my regards to her ok? tell her to get well soon!!!

Robert Ding: how's life in the US with all the chicks?!?? u seem like holidaying more den studying!

Jo-Ann-Chow: heys.. where's our dinner and our promise to meet up for dinners and stuffs!!

Step-On-Me: yoh how's ur sch and KTV ! hahaha!!! got free printing of lecture notes or not?

GRACE: hw's ur family? tell ur sis im still awaiting her red letter to come!! better hurry!

any more cousins in here? sorry if i left out but do tell me who is in here too!

im not used to calling myself in the china name.. i shall log off as Telen

-Telen-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Telen!
I shall send yours and your family's regards to my mum ya..