Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ying Loo!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY

YING LOO!!

On the eve of her birthday, Sook Mun (Housemate) and I went to the supermarket to buy some snacks. Then, we decided to surprise her with something. Actually we wanted to get her a Chocolate Mud Cake, but I came across something that she LOVES even more! ICE CREAM!! haha...

Its a 2Litre Cookies and Cream ice cream! So we bought it and hid it in my friend's apartment!

Oh, I even kidnapped her birthday card that my family sent her! Hehe...EVIL ME!^^ Wakaka....

Special "cakes" from US! Haha...

Chocolate Doughnuts + Cookies and cream ice cream!

Those round thingy are actually Easter chocolates..

Representing as candles. Haha....


Birthday girl and the "Cakes"


With our housemate, Sook Mun^^



Okay, i am too lazy to elaborate further!^^ My books are calling me already!

I will update soon on her "proper" birthday celebration!

Goodnight!

Love, Fei

No comments: