Thursday, May 8, 2008

Peiru's update

hey my dear cousins!!!

haha it's been a long time since i've blogged here...

been too busy with sch... exams... camp program...

boy, it's been such a long time....

well i just finished my EXAMS...FINISHED my EXAMS yesterday afternooon....

recent update about me :

1. exams over
2. no more stress
3. in need for a holiday
4. greatly in need of a shopping spreeee
5. im still single n happy
6. has 2 new blog
- youareawaffle
- 4spoiltbrats

haha yes... i went shopping yesterday... finally... but it isnt enough... what i deem as enough is...u know...hong kong

yuppz oh n i'll be goin to Aussie Gariet! with michelle n 2 other friends
if u're reading....
haha on the 12th of may till the 21st to melb n sydney

ya well this is just a small photo of my life with my wonderful friends... haha after exams... haha got to update y'all with how i look tooooo right...haha since we only see each other like once every year..boo hoo=(

No comments: